• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bad Move With The Censorship

Dr Skimeister

More and more starting to resemble "Karl Rove's Playhouse" around here.

Lesson to be learned is to not ruffle the feathers of those in the inner circle.

I always thought that at least this forum allowed even a douche bag to be a douche bag. Even encouraged it to an extent.

tjf67

I don't know what you're talking about.

Not for nothing but if someone is stupid enough to give personal information of that nature to a person they have never met over the internet then well unfortunatley they get what they get.
I would never do that but what you are doing is bringing out the weasel personality in you.

Greg

Staff member
Me thinks some people need to lighten up a bit...

wa-loaf

No it was Greg....he has mod power...:-x

Anyway I better not speak my mind anymore on this forum..he rules with an iron fist..:roll:

It's kinda funny, but I hope he puts you back to normal (the stats anyway, cause you're not normal :p) by the end of the day.

Very much verging on abuse of power here.

More and more starting to resemble "Karl Rove's Playhouse" around here.

Lesson to be learned is to not ruffle the feathers of those in the inner circle.

I always thought that at least this forum allowed even a douche bag to be a douche bag. Even encouraged it to an extent.

Seriously next time I call somebody out..I better not call out one of Gregs butt buddies..

Not for nothing but if someone is stupid enough to give personal information of that nature to a person they have never met over the internet then well unfortunatley they get what they get.
I would never do that but what you are doing is bringing out the weasel personality in you.

I agree...the situation that brought about all the drama yesterday was public information that a certain woman shared with everybody..but now I come off looking like the dick for having the balls to speak my mind..

tjf67

You!!!!:evil: So change my Avatar back..change my post count...and take me off AlpineZone probation and I'll drop the conversation..

Alpine probation. Thats hillarious. You been a very very bad boy screwing with one of the clits. I hope you learn from the lesson you are learning. HAHA

Greg

Staff member
You!!!!:evil: So change my Avatar back..change my post count...and take me off AlpineZone probation and I'll drop the conversation..

crybaby.jpg

Alpine probation. Thats hillarious. You been a very very bad boy screwing with one of the clits. I hope you learn from the lesson you are learning. HAHA

Clits???? Isn't that a tree stash at Stowe? Come on Greg these handcuffs are on too tight...actually that sounds dirty..lol

tjf67

I agree...the situation that brought about all the drama yesterday was public information that a certain woman shared with everybody..but now I come off looking like the dick for having the balls to speak my mind..

Ok I would like to point out you have looked like a dick way before yesterday.

Ok I would like to point out you have looked like a dick way before yesterday.

No shit...and I'm sure I will look like a dick many times in the future..I'm just keeping it real and it's tough to keep it real without a Captain Kangaroo Aviatar

At this rate, you'll be back up to your original post count by the end of the day!

I love a good flame war in the morning..especially when I'm right..

There is one thing I have learned from all this...if you are having relationship troubles..do not post it on a public forum because some people might have an opinion...doh!!!!!!

Beetlenut

I love a good flame war in the morning..especially when I'm right..

There is one thing I have learned from all this...if you are having relationship troubles..do not post it on a public forum because some people might have an opinion...doh!!!!!!

Apparently "right" is a relative thing in AZ land.