• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Reset GSS's post count?

Reset GSS's post count?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Staff member
Yeah, welcome to 12 hours ago, Austin. Jeez, what? Were you out getting some exercise riding your mountain bike versus post whoring here? What a loser you are. :roll:

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
If you want GSS to double his posting habits, by all means, reset the post count to zero. All this talk about GSS has probably already resulted in at least a 10% increase in his posting habits. And even worse, probably a boost to his ego (for what that is worth...).

Wow, someone must have missed the sarcasm attached to the end of my last sentence. :roll:

I'm such a sarcastic person at least since I was 9 years old that I get everybodies sarcasm..before I was 9, I lived a hard life as a gangmember and I had to take things seriously..skiing got me off the streets..

Phillycore

Feel free to reset mine if you wish.... I'll just give GSS my sn/pw and let him use it for a day and I'll be better off than I was..lol

I voted no fwiw... who really cares post counts don't mean squat.

Feel free to reset mine if you wish.... I'll just give GSS my sn/pw and let him use it for a day and I'll be better off than I was..lol

I voted no fwiw... who really cares post counts don't mean squat.

Thanks everybody for the support..it's a heck of alot healthier posting on here about skiing, golf and dinner than hanging out in the bar with a bunch of drunks..plus I save money..

drjeff

One can only imagine what it will be like as GSS closes in on 10K :eek: Then again we'll find out in about 10 days in all likelyhood ;) ;)

Philpug

GSS adds a lot here as far as fun and interesting comments. I don't see any flaming or rude comments. Seriously, I don't see what the issue is? So he posts a lot, big deal.

ripzillia

gss can take a punch and still stay civil so he good with me. sides he's on my friends list.
icon10.gif

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
The thing with GSS's post count is if you were to add in all the posts, comments, responses, and new threads that he has generated from other posters based on his original comments, you could add them to GSS's total and he would have more posts than the forum's top three most frequent posters.

Philpug

The thing with GSS's post count is if you were to add in all the posts, comments, responses, and new threads that he has generated from other posters based on his original comments, you could add them to GSS's total and he would have more posts than the forum's top three most frequent posters.

In the whole scheme of things, this matters why?????

Status
Not open for further replies.