• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The REAL Sunday Ride - Hubbard Park 08-17-08

o3jeff

It was just 6 weeks ago that I had a black eye, bruised hip down the entire outside of my thigh, and a broken wrist.
Terry got some looks, to which he replied. "Next time she'll shut up when I tell her to!"

What do you tell a girl with two black eyes?

Nothing, you already told her twice

Greg

Staff member
We just told her we had no problem leaving her behind if she didn't keep up:wink:

Actually at one point on the ride back she came pedaling by all of us.

Nice! I bet you're glad you went, eh Carrie?

Greg

Staff member
Of course not, then he wouldn't have gotten to ride with me...

Of course, that too. I certainly wouldn't wanted to have missed you try to troubleshoot your constant chain suck issues... :roll:

:razz:

o3jeff

Quit crapping up my thread with you ride mishaps, go back to the thread of that so called ride you guys did.:grin:

Greg

Staff member
Quit crapping up my thread with you ride mishaps, go back to the thread of that so called ride you guys did.:grin:

Wow. Being the best rider in the group for once really made your head grow... :razz:

o3jeff

Wow. Being the best rider in the group for once really made your head grow... :razz:

Seeing Steve was pretty much stuck in granny gear, but he was still getting up the climbs pretty quick.

I guess I am going to head up all newb rides to get my ego up.:wink:

Trekchick

Of course, that too. I certainly wouldn't wanted to have missed you try to troubleshoot your constant chain suck issues... :roll:

:razz:
We used to have someone who showed up with a POS bike every week. We'd bring a spare to offer up, even tried to get him to ride for a shorter ride on the night before, trying to get him to have his bike in "ride ready" condition for the regular weekly ride.

Finally, we just came right out and said. "Come ride ready on Wed nights and Sunday Mornings. No test bikes(bikes he was fiddling with) and no broke down POS!"
The next week, he was there with his bike in working order. Go figure. I guess he thought we enjoyed watching him tinker with his projects.

If I were you, I'd do a post report and request that the mods merge those post to THEIR TR!

:wink:

o3jeff

I also did OTB it on the ride very similar to the one I did at Nass, only these loges were even smaller, tire got stuck between the two and over the bike went but I was able to walk over the bike since I didn't have clipless pedals.

Trekchick

I was re reading this thread and I think its fine that they hijacked it. After all,
worthless.gif

bvibert

Staff member
Gonna have to call and wake Stevo up so he can post up the pice of those steaks.

:smash: We wanna see pics and vid of the actual ride... :roll: If I want to see pictures of steak I'll check out deadhead's thread in misc... ;)