• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Head C220i w/Tyrolia SL10 Binding System

Grassi21

I'm selling a pair of 2006/2007 Head C220i w/Tyrolia SL10 bindings (Its an integrated binding system). These skis are in good shape. I only put 22 days on these before I upgraded. From what I understand its a good aspiring intermediate ski. They turn nicely but def. not for hauling a&^ down the hill. Let me know if you want additional info. or pics. Make me an offer...

156 cm, radius 12.9, 112-67-97

IMG_2801.JPG

IMG_2800.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

IMG_2804.JPG

Grassi21

I sold a pair of 3-4 year old k2 5coms at a swap for $80. Similar intermediate ski.

i unloaded these for $100. My wife is yelling at me that I should have listed my items at a higher price. :-( I thiink she was right as always...

o3jeff

I was afraid if I priced them too high that I would be storing them another year. Mine were pretty beat, bottoms were gouged and the black bottoms were so dry they were turning white!

Grassi21

I was afraid if I priced them too high that I would be storing them another year. Mine were pretty beat, bottoms were gouged and the black bottoms were so dry they were turning white!

I only had about 20 days on the heads and about the same on the Nordicas. Both were in great shape. I was worried that all the gear that was brought in from the ski shops would undercut me on price....