• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

holy crap why did i wait so long

2knees

lol, as soon as my wife left for work i threw together a makeshift 3 foot kicker in my backyard. I felt like a kid again. NASTY AIR....lol. ok maybe not but i think my neighbor was ready to call the institute of living on me.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:lol: Having fun playing with the new bike? ;) My stunt was dismantled by one of the other tenants in our house. :angry: But it was fun while it lasted.

Do you have plans for a backyard like the Evils' now?

2knees

soon as the kids go to bed i'll take a pick.

lol i went one better, i just stuck my camera on the deck in movie mode and shot a jump.

this is gonna be so much fun. screw mtn biking, i want to go out and get a freestyle bike.

Last edited:

2knees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kryU_iug3zU

I know its super cheeeezy but i havent been on a bike other than to pull my kids around in like 10 years. the problem was keeping my speed as i had to come up my driveway then bang a hard right. and the takeoff was only a 2 x 10. but god what fun.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Dude, you're like a cross between Napolean Dynamite and Uncle Rico. Not only do you build a cheezy jump, but you film yourself going off of it :lol:

actually I give you props, I'd bust my ass going off something like that

MR. evil

I though you were full of crap...but that was like 3 feet. Sweet!

You looked like a pro.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I hate that movie, but that clip is hysterical.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kryU_iug3zU

I know its super cheeeezy but i havent been on a bike other than to pull my kids around in like 10 years. the problem was keeping my speed as i had to come up my driveway then bang a hard right. and the takeoff was only a 2 x 10. but god what fun.
You have some ballz, man! :eek: I give you a lot of credit... you are fearless!!! Are you sure you've only been riding your bike to pull the kids around over the last several years? I tried to set up a jump with a pallet and a spare tire Brian had lying around in the backyard...and chickened out 3 times before I just decided to ride over the pallet flat. :oops: WTG!

2knees

I though you were full of crap...but that was like 3 feet. Sweet!

You looked like a pro.

its my portable workbench. i'm assuming its somewhere around that height. otherwise i'd be bending over to cut shit.

anyway, i know it isnt anything special i'm just so pumped to get back into this stuff. I raced motocross as a kid, i had a halfpipe in my backyard all the way through middle school and high school. i really miss all this kind of stuff sometimes.

2knees

Dude, you're like a cross between Napolean Dynamite and Uncle Rico. Not only do you build a cheezy jump, but you film yourself going off of it :lol:

:lol: thats pretty good!

I could tell the first few posters thought i was full of shit so i filmed it.

MR. evil

You know the real reason Greg has been pushing you so hard to get on a bike is that he finally wanted to be better than you at something.....there goes that dream :wink:

bvibert

Staff member
Dude, you're nuts. Nice work! Me thinks you're going to destroy your new bike if you keep that up though. :eek: