• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who has the best sense of humor on AZ? and...

Trekchick

Having spewed on my computer screen and shot coffee out my nose, due to interaction with I [hart], I have to say, he has a phenomenal sense of humour!
125x100_3_0_1.jpg

BeanoNYC

Shes cute... obnoxious as all hell... but cute... Edgy is sexy...

And probably pretty good in the - well... you know...

Her show on comedy central was some of the funniest shit I have ever seen in my life. And yes, I would imagine that she's a firecracker between the sheets.

dmc

Her show on comedy central was some of the funniest shit I have ever seen in my life. And yes, I would imagine that she's a firecracker between the sheets.

A dirty dirty girl...

Her comedy is nicely over the top...

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
I think there are many folks on here in their own way with different styles. Here are some that come to mind.

You've got:

Richard Dreyfus HPD starts off pretty calm, composed and witty, until you piss him off and then it's only funny because you think your going to see a vein from his temple pop through the computer screen

Jack Nicholson: Paul, specifically the Jack from as good as it gets who has no shame and doesn't give a fluck

Seinfeld: 2knees, nothing over the top, but observant and dead pan to your face out of the blue

Dennis Miller : waloaf, sadistic bastard, will try and convince you to do things that are not in your best interest

Jackie Gleason: Old to the moon snowboarder

Bill Murray: Fine Marc, good job, we get it

Bob Sagat: Dr.Jeff Some pretty good one liners, but the swingset advertisement in his sig :???: c'mon bro, you lose your man card with that one

Stifler: Of American Pie fame; I present to you none other than Steeze.

Jim Carey: johnny poach, never even met the dude and he doesn't post here, but I have a feeling

chevy chase: bvibert; sly subtle insult master

ben stein: centinadea, or however you spell it. funny because he makes you feel a bit stupid for being so smart; even his handle makes me feel dumb as I can never spell it

ellen degenerus: trekchick; always upbeat and positve, but usually posts with a funny sexual undertone that makes you wonder which team she plays for if you catch my drift

rosanne: MRGisevil, poor Timmy, she must kick his ass and if we ever meet, she'll probably kick mine for posting this

Robbin Williams : zman, just be careful with the fun powder okay?

woody harrelson : totally got to be dmc man; left leaning minimalist crunchy funny. pass me the bong bro

John Stuart : Beano - good for the wtf are people thinking time outs

Morgan Freeman : Warp daddy, not known for being a funny man, but you know he's seen more humor and laughed more than you in life

Jeff Goldblum Rivercoil, mainly known for his no nonsense straight forward calculated approach, but has some pretty funny dorky comments that he stumbles over his feet a bit to get out

Bif: As in Back to the future bif. Highway Star

Vince Vaugh hardline, who's the big winner huh? so fluckin' money and you don't even know it

and last but not least

Bill Cosby: Definitely Greg with his funny, yet kinda after school cute, makes you wanna puke in your mouth a little, but still laugh kinda funny

thank you and goodnight folks, I'll be here all week

that some funny ass sh$%. that took some thought, more than i would have done.