• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A Rose By Any Other Name

wintersyndrome

You're just upset because you're not in New England with the rest of the cool kids. 8)

:lol:

and be required to root for the Sox and carry an inferiority complex...sorry no thanks...even though we're going to be sitting on the sidelines this year...Id rather root for the NY

sorry couldn't resist being a hi-jacking troll for once.

bvibert

Staff member
and be required to root for the Sox and carry an inferiority complex...sorry no thanks.

You'd be surprised how many idiots around here root for the Yankees. Of course the rest of New England doesn't like to admit that CT has any association with them, maybe that's why??

highpeaksdrifter

how bout we call it Forum for Gynephobes With Small D***s.

That would be another way to go, but I'm thinkin my big tits idea would generate more search hits.

971.png

Trekchick

If that's your line of reasoning why not make it - Alpine Zone - New England & Northeast Ski Forums for Women With Big Tits
Is that why they let me stay even though I'm from the midwest? ;-)

And another thing - How come my thread got moved here when 1 Pair of skis for the whole season.... which ones didn't get moved to Gear.
I was wondering the same thing.

That's a good question since that thread used to reside in the Gear forum...
Well, Duh!
I'm blonde, and even I noticed that one.:-D
[/trekducking]