• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stickers..for identifying fellow AZers.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
i would really be into a sticker the size of a quarter. if greg would give me the illustrator file for the logo would get a couple of hundred done and just give them to the people that want them. they would just have to send an envelope. it would be like a 150 for 1000 on clear stock.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I drove by there today coming home from the shore....what is the vertical of that thing. It doesn't look too impressive as far as vert. I'm not so sure I'd be into it. A huge part of what I love about skiing is being outside......

I have thought the same thing because I agree, the biggest part of my enjoyment in skiing is being outdoors in a beautiful pristine environment. For whatever reason, perhaps because I've been jonesing hard the past week having bought three new pieces of gear, I've been thinking I might really dig a weekend there in the summer if I adjust my expectations and take it as a mid-summer ski party. That could be cool.

deadheadskier

Staff member
i would really be into a sticker the size of a quarter. if greg would give me the illustrator file for the logo would get a couple of hundred done and just give them to the people that want them. they would just have to send an envelope. it would be like a 150 for 1000 on clear stock.

That would be pretty cool and generous of you. Steeze's concept isn't all that foreign. The other message board / online community I'm a part of is the Gathering of the Vibes Board. http://gatheringofthevibes.com/2008/2008+forum

A few years ago a generous soul printed tons of stickers and pins of this guy :
mrgreen.gif
and he became the defacto Gathering of the Vibes message board mascot so that 'boardies' (as members call each other over there) could help identify and establish connections with one another at shows.

Same concept could apply here.

hardline

That would be pretty cool and generous of you. Steeze's concept isn't all that foreign. The other message board / online community I'm a part of is the Gathering of the Vibes Board. http://gatheringofthevibes.com/2008/2008+forum

mrgreen.gif
and he became the defacto Gathering of the Vibes message board mascot so that 'boardies' (as members call each other over there) could help identify and establish connections with one another at shows.

i have a printer i use for doing flyers and cards for clients so it a pretty easy thing to get done. i think a small subdued sticker would be cool. not something that screams but something so if ya know what to look for you would find it.

BeanoNYC

mrgreen.gif

Hey! I know that board. Now if everyone over there could just get past the fact that there was a huge nitrous problem at the last festival, it would be fun again...

Last edited:
I drove by there today coming home from the shore....what is the vertical of that thing. It doesn't look too impressive as far as vert. I'm not so sure I'd be into it. A huge part of what I love about skiing is being outside......

I think 140 vert...alot less than the dome in Dubai...but shit I'd love 140 vert today,,and I'm definitely not a purist who needs to ski outside..I'd ski on frozen dogpoop if I had to..

Glenn

I'd be interested in some stickers. I'm a fan of the cut vinyl stickers myself. :grin:

hardline

so i am going to try to get this done befor the planned AZ day at mt snow. i will get a 1000 printed up and split them up with the people that are there. i would like it stay you actually have to meet someone then get one but if i need to i can mail some. i think im going to go with a 1.5" circle on clear sticker stock. seems to be the perfect size. thoughts?

Greg

Staff member
hardline - files Emailed.