• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stickers..for identifying fellow AZers.

Are there AlpineZone stickers? How have you met random AlpineZoners on the slopes. Ski Vermont Discussion list members identify themselves with Green Plain. On www.paskiandride.com there are PASR stickers that many members have on their helmet or skis/board. Stickers are often distributed at PASR days. The Teton Gravity maggots ask random people if they have change for a nickle!!!. On the gondola at Jackson Hole somebody asked me that and I said I didn't have any pennys..LMBFAO!!!:beer:

If there are already AlpineZone stickers can I buy some? If there aren't can I help design and distribute them? I have a feeling there are going to be some EPIC Alpine Zone gatherings this year. :spread:

Phillycore

I definitely want to get to some AZ days this year if there are some setup.
I'd like to know about the AZ stickers as well..

Philpug

Forget stickers or even tattoos. True hot steel branding like they did in the old west.

Phillycore

Forget stickers or even tattoos. True hot steel branding like they did in the old west.

I came pretty close to getting branded in college (Frat. thing) but I wasn't quite drunk enough.... You know how they get them to be raised up dont ya. Burn em and slap em...

At least the tongue stud comes out if I want it to... and the tattoo can't be seen when I wear pants.

Phillycore

ahahahahahaha:beer::spread:

Phillycore are you starting to think about skiing???:snow::grin:

I'm wearing my boots, helmet and goggles sitting in front of the a/c vent...

I'm so far past THINKING about skiing... I fully counted on skiing at Xanadu by now and I'm just pissed they didn't open when they originally expected to...

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
I drove by there today coming home from the shore....what is the vertical of that thing. It doesn't look too impressive as far as vert. I'm not so sure I'd be into it. A huge part of what I love about skiing is being outside......

ERJ-145CA

SNOW DOME:
Rising approximately 140 feet tall and more than 160,000 square feet of cold area, this
will be the first indoor snow sports facility in the U.S. The Snow Dome will offer visitors
a year-round alpine experience, featuring varying slopes that will appeal to skiers of
different skill levels and a separate area for snowboarding. The Snow Dome has been
designed to allow for quarter pipe and jumps to be installed. It promises ski enthusiasts
perfect ski conditions all year round, with real, high-quality snow and consistently cold
temperatures.

Snow Dome Statistics:
- Novice ski slope: 330 feet long by 120 feet wide
- Advanced ski slope: 780 feet long by 150 feet wide
- Total elevation of advanced ski slope: 112 feet
- Total cold side area: 160,000 square feet
- Lifts: two carpet lifts on the novice slope, one four-seat chair lift; and one pull
lift.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
Mainly - Terrain park junkies from NY / NJ / PA / CT / DE

Secondly - Hard up skiers/riders from NJ, NY,PA, CT, DE

DE wow i would never drive that far for something like this.

SNOW DOME:
Rising approximately 140 feet tall and more than 160,000 square feet of cold area, this
will be the first indoor snow sports facility in the U.S. The Snow Dome will offer visitors
a year-round alpine experience, featuring varying slopes that will appeal to skiers of
different skill levels and a separate area for snowboarding. The Snow Dome has been
designed to allow for quarter pipe and jumps to be installed. It promises ski enthusiasts
perfect ski conditions all year round, with real, high-quality snow and consistently cold
temperatures.

Snow Dome Statistics:
- Novice ski slope: 330 feet long by 120 feet wide
- Advanced ski slope: 780 feet long by 150 feet wide
- Total elevation of advanced ski slope: 112 feet
- Total cold side area: 160,000 square feet
- Lifts: two carpet lifts on the novice slope, one four-seat chair lift; and one pull
lift.

where did you find those stats?