Nassahegan - 9/1/08 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by MRGisevil View Post
    But seriously I DO really want to get out with you guys soon...doing anything this sunday ???
    Possibility. I'm sure the start time would cut into your beauty sleep though...
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by MRGisevil View Post
    Dude I have welts on my legs the size of planets, you don't hear me going wahhh wahh wahh I think I'll take it easy. And honestly! When you're this gorgeous you need a little beauty sleep now and then to keep up appearances! Don't hate because I'm cuter than you

But seriously I DO really want to get out with you guys soon...doing anything this sunday ???

And Trekky lol, sounds like we both missed a good time x)
    I know what you mean! I still have some huge bumps from 6 weeks ago (bruised the bone? I don't know!) plus all the other myriad of bruises that make me look like a domestic abuse case. Although Brian would tell you I whine about them all the time.

Ordered new parts for my bike last night so HOPEFULLY they arrive in time for the weekend. I'd hate to miss out on MRGisevil riding with the group!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Thread Information