• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Another Backcountry discount outlet?

Greg

Staff member
just in time for the new ski season... I got an e-mail alerting me to yet another site i'll have to keep tabs on.

http://www.tramdock.com/

Yep. Tramdock used to be just a satellite site for Backcountry's ski gear. Now it's been converted to a ODAT (one deal at a time) site like SAC and Chainlove, but specializing in ski gear.

Phillycore

oh crap another feed to add...

I also feed whiskey militia even though I don't snowboard... there's a deal on there once in a while too..

o3jeff

They've had some really nice stuff on here the past two days, luckily I have been able to control my spending.

If I wouldn't have bought my Nordica Blowers earlier this summer..I would have been all over the Rossi Scratch Steeze which were up yesterday for $289

o3jeff

couldn't resist.. just ordered new pants!

I've already made my first purchase on the too, last week they has the Rossi Z Series cargo bag for $31 shipped. Should be here in a few days.

BTW user name and passwords worked fine from SAC and CL.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I can't remember my username & password for SAC. :oops:

Made my first purchase, too. Helly Hanson base layer tops. A lot of really tempting offers recently...

wa-loaf

This site is killing me. I bought 3 smartwool socks the other day and some Oakley A-frames last night. I almost grabbed a pair of the Head Monster 82's but I knew that would have me sleeping in the garage. I need to stop looking. I won't miss any deals if I don't check. Right? :smash:

mondeo

I'm waiting for some good Smith goggles.

I've been pretty good with these sites. I think I've only gotten some socks and a tuning kit so far.