• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lange WC 120 Ski Boot - Men's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramdock.com

Gear Merchant
Website
www.avantlink.com
Lange WC 120 Ski Boot - Men's

CBL.jpg

Step into the Lange Men's WC 120 Ski Boot and experience the precision race construction and World Cup design that the experts enjoy. The Lange WC 120's one-piece construction and precise engineering results from years of World Cup dominance. The WC 120's World Cup Fit secures your foot in a 98mm-wide last for a close fit and uncompromising sensitivity. The Elastic Pressure Drive (EPD) sole provides lightning-quick response by beefing up the ski boot's base with a dense material high performance chassis for precise edging and quick power transmissions through turns. The Lange WC 120's World Cup liner's patented material never loses its volume-providing consistent fit and feel no matter how hard you push it.
Price: $210.16 (73% Off!)
Regularly: $799.00

Buy Now

Greg

Staff member
They have mine... :-o

o3jeff

The color would look good on ya. I pretty don't need that much boot for my ski ability

Didn't Steve pick up a pair of these over the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.