• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ht / Wt / Ski size

Trekchick

We need to have some sort of AZ fit club...lol..they had that over at Teton Gravity.

AZ biggest loser? :lol:

I would definitely lose..I like to eat and drink beer way to much..
The Ski Diva did a healthy support thread at the beginning of the summer. Great results from many there.
Check out Carrie, she lost 20 and got more fit, and she's not the only diva to make such amazing progress.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
The Ski Diva did a healthy support thread at the beginning of the summer. Great results from many there.
Check out Carrie, she lost 20 and got more fit, and she's not the only diva to make such amazing progress.
That support thread has been very helpful and inspirational. Some fantastic results for the divas!

Here, however, I could see the guys just slagging each other, bemoaning their lack of weight loss while they lift another 12oz in lament. ;)

You know I love you guys!!! And I'm far from perfect myself...

Trekchick

That support thread has been very helpful and inspirational. Some fantastic results for the divas!

Here, however, I could see the guys just slagging each other, bemoaning their lack of weight loss while they lift another 12oz in lament. ;)

You know I love you guys!!! And I'm far from perfect myself...
I can see it now.
Empty calories? pffft, empty beer bottle is more like it.
Ooooof, smoke a bowl, that was after all my greens I was consuming.......munchies you say?

Beetlenut

I can see it now.
Empty calories? pffft, empty beer bottle is more like it.
Ooooof, smoke a bowl, that was after all my greens I was consuming.......munchies you say?

Wow, this thread is getting a little sexist!! Don't mention lipstick!! :-x

Trekchick

Wow, this thread is getting a little sexist!! Don't mention lipstick!! :-x
You guys know we love and adore you.........
puckerup.gif