• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Can't get album titles to work in the Gallery

57stevey

I go through the steps, and the name I choose shows up in the URL, but it still displays on my screen as "Untitled"... sorry to be a :dunce:

bvibert

Staff member
SUV Steve said:
I go through the steps, and the name I choose shows up in the URL, but it still displays on my screen as "Untitled"... sorry to be a :dunce:

I've done the same thing, its not actually the album name you want to change, but the title. Try this:

Go to Admin Options>>Properties. That will pop up a new window, change the Album Title field in that window and you'll be all set.

awf170

IMO oppinion something needs to be done to make this easier because i made the same mistake and since i joined i have seen this ? come up 3 or 4 times
I dont know how to make this easier because i dont know anything about computers but if u could make it easier it would probably help a lot

Greg

Staff member
awf170 said:
IMO oppinion something needs to be done to make this easier because i made the same mistake and since i joined i have seen this ? come up 3 or 4 times
I dont know how to make this easier because i dont know anything about computers but if u could make it easier it would probably help a lot
It's all posted right here. I don't know how to make it any clearer. I do agree however that the nomenclature is bad...

bvibert

Staff member
Is there anyway to get rid of the "rename album" option? It doesn't seem like there is any need for it...