• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Endeavor Colour 2008, GREAT BOARD! $225

adamti91

FS: Endeavor Colour 2008, GREAT BOARD! $250

hey all, i rode this about 20 times last year, it's a 156 and the only reason i'm selling it is because i want to get something a little smaller for jibbing this year. This thing carves great and still has real good pop. Quick in the trees too. I really like endeavor boards and this one is great. I bought it for $360 brand new last year, so $250 for a one year old board is a steal. No pictures of mine since my camera is broken, but here:

base has a few scratches, nothing a waxing won't fix. i didn't get it edged at the end of last year either. if you want, i can do these for you for an extra $30, i'll get it waxed and edged before I ship it out. There are no stickers at all on the topsheet, and just a few little dings around the edges. I wouldn't sell anyone a board in bad shape, the thing is really a fun board to ride, again just looking for something shorter this year (i'm thinking something with magnetraction). Anyway, if you are interested I can try and find a camera to use and take some pictures of it, shipping negotiable. Please send me a pm if you are interested.
Peace
-Adam

Last edited: