• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your Official 2004-2005 Ski Season Breakdown Thread

How many days did you ski (or will you ski) this season?

• 0 Days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 10 Days

• 11 - 20 Days

• 21 - 30 Days

• 31 - 40 Days

• 41 - 50 Days

• 51 - 60 Days

• 61 - 70 Days

• 71 - 80 Days

• 81 - 90 Days

• 91 - 100 Days

• Total voters

Lostone

I said on 4-21
I'm presently at 125 with 4-6 days left at the Bush.

:angry: I should know never to listen to me! Such a #$%^#@ lier! :angry:

I finished with 128. It was not the best, but was the best for me, so far, by a lot. :beer:

And sitting on the deck on the last day, a Friday evening with bright sun and about 15 people, all addicts.

The day had been one of the best bright sunny days and we all wanted to keep skiing, but were at the same time mellow with the geeling of a good season put to bed on a great day.

The forecast was for torrential rain for the next day and we knew that they were done for the season.

You remember these things!
One of those :beer:

Oh... And I'd like to point out to BobR that I now have more posts than days of skiing. :lol:

Vortex

That's funny. I looked back to find the post about that. No luck. Great memory. :beer: Lostone Glad to see the posts. 128 is impressive no matter what.
I would like to get to 70 this year. For a weekend warrior any more would be hard.

Terry

Bob I am shooting for 70 this year also. Fell short last season by just 1 day. The rain in april screwed me up. Am looking forward to skiing a lot of days with you folks out there!
:beer:

Lostone

From Bob R
I would like to get to 70 this year. For a weekend warrior any more would be hard.

Before this year my high was 68 and everyone who heard it said it was incredible. :beer:

(That's more than hard, ya know. ) :wink: