• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nass RAW - 9/19/08

rueler

you guys would keep up fine! It's not a race you know...we're just out having a good time. I'm also planning a 4pm ride from Stone for Friday if you're up for it. I may still join you on Sunday morning if you don't mind.

Greg

Staff member
you guys would keep up fine! It's not a race you know...we're just out having a good time. I'm also planning a 4pm ride from Stone for Friday if you're up for it. I may still join you on Sunday morning if you don't mind.

4 pm on Friday, eh? Tempting...

Join us on Sunday.

rueler

If that's too early, we can do 430 or 5...just want to get a decent loop in...I don't have lights yet! I'll be with Holly from Crankfire...she was a trooper at the Tour de Nassty.

bvibert

Staff member
Friday might work. I'll need to get my bike reassembled and do a shake down ride before Sunday anyway. No lights here either.

Greg

Staff member
If that's too early, we can do 430 or 5...just want to get a decent loop in...I don't have lights yet! I'll be with Holly from Crankfire...she was a trooper at the Tour de Nassty.

4 or 4:30 would work better, but don't plan anything on my account. Still way up in the air.