• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Events/Trips Moderator and Planner

thetrailboss

Staff member
Congrats again to Bob R for accepting our offer to be the Events/Trips man who moderates the Events/Trips Folder and will help us coordinate future AZ Trips and Events.

Bob R is a good friend of mine and AZ and a nice guy for those who have not skied/rode with him. Most importantly, he is very interested in having more AZ get togethers and meeting you all.

Don't be afraid to ask him or any of us for help in the forums and with any ideas for get togethers!

Vortex

Thankx for the kind words. I hope I can help make it a little more fun for a few more people...
Thats' my goal anyway. Lets grow the core who have been going on our AZ trips and special thanks to those who have already made them a success. I listen well so bring on any ideas.

bvibert

Staff member
Bob R said:
I listen well so bring on any ideas.

I'm sure you'll do an excellent job! Here's my first idea to you, organize a trip where thetrailboss pays for everyone's lift tickets! ;)

thetrailboss

Staff member
bvibert said:
Here's my first idea to you, organize a trip where thetrailboss pays for everyone's lift tickets! ;)

Hey I heard that one!!!! :lol:

Trailboss here isn't rolling in the dough you know :wink:

bvibert

Staff member
thetrailboss said:
Hey I heard that one!!!! :lol:

Trailboss here isn't rolling in the dough you know :wink:

Well, I didn't say it was a good idea! ;) Just trying to help! :beer:

hammer

Congrats Bob R!

I'm already thinking of weeknight trips next year...if you could keep that in the back of the brain until the fall that would be great.

I think that I'll meet riverc0il's guidelines for ability sometime next season. :)

Vortex

hammer said:
Congrats Bob R!

I'm already thinking of weeknight trips next year...if you could keep that in the back of the brain until the fall that would be great.

I think that I'll meet riverc0il's guidelines for ability sometime next season. :)
Well stealing the thunder a bit, but your the target market. Someone who lives close to me an can't avoid me. :D Seriously, I trying to put together a somewhat regular night out thing.. maybe an AZ recreational night ski Racing team. I ran one of these before. Anyway follow the trip folder I'll be there.