Lynn Woods September 20th, '08 (lots of pics!)

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lynn and Lowell MA
    Posts
    4,380

    Camera Lynn Woods September 20th, '08 (lots of pics!)

    Such an awesome day for riding. Absolutely perfect weather. Actually having someone to ride with plus starting before 5pm meant I had plenty of time to dick around with my camera. So here are some pictures.


    Me = white bike
    Cousin = dark bike

    Short but steep roller:




    NIce grippy granite:


    TIme to go up it:


    Small drop:


    Another one of the million granite rollers:


    Praying that I make it onto the narrow bridge:


    Yay!


    Oh crap, I didn't even get to the hardest part yet:




    Victory:

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lynn and Lowell MA
    Posts
    4,380
    Making the log ride look easy:




    My turn:



    Fail.

    Attempt two:



    Fail, again.

    Climbing:



  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lynn and Lowell MA
    Posts
    4,380
    Oh, noes:


    Quite the save:


    My turn:



    Victory.

    And a nice roller to end the day:

  4. #4
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Sick photos, Austin. I think the only thing there I'd try is the log stunt you wiped on...
    I ski double black diamonds.

  5. #5
    I love how your TRs have photos instead of words. Way to go! You are an ANIMAL!!!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

  6. #6
    Cool photos... So i take it as the wooden stunt at the end is outside of lynn woods?

    PS I guess that some graffiti guy went over some of the work by Ichabod on the skull rock... I guess it looks like crap now becasue of it... It's really too bad becasue that wall was a work of art.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Sick photos, Austin. I think the only thing there I'd try is the log stunt you wiped on...
    I would try the bridge in the last picture.

    Just wait until you see some of the footage Brian shot from todays ride at Case Mt. Totally F'g insane is the only way to describe what our guides were doing on bikes.

  8. #8
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,386
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Just wait until you see some of the footage Brian shot from todays ride at Case Mt. Totally F'g insane is the only way to describe what our guides were doing on bikes.
    Yes, that is the only way to describe it. It's going to take me a while to go through it all.
    Brian

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lynn and Lowell MA
    Posts
    4,380
    Quote Originally Posted by eatskisleep View Post
    Cool photos... So i take it as the wooden stunt at the end is outside of lynn woods?

    PS I guess that some graffiti guy went over some of the work by Ichabod on the skull rock... I guess it looks like crap now becasue of it... It's really too bad becasue that wall was a work of art.
    Yep, they are right behind were we parked. I just didn't know they were there at the time.

    And yeah, I saw the boneyard a couple of weeks ago after some did that. What a couple of douchebags. I was kind of hoping one of them slipped off the rock, and was laying in the rocks below dead. Sadly there was no bloody corpse in the rocks below.


    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    I would try the bridge in the last picture.

    Just wait until you see some of the footage Brian shot from todays ride at Case Mt. Totally F'g insane is the only way to describe what our guides were doing on bikes.
    Don't under estimate that last bridge. It is a lot worse than it looks, and took me a while to work up the courage. I still think you might do it, but is pretty freakin' sketchy.

    You went to Case without me? i h8 u guys, die.

  10. #10
    Wow...nice pictures, Austin. Great job.
    ~Rich~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:16 AM.