• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Get Your Alpinezone Gear!!!

thetrailboss

Staff member
OK, Shameless plug here...but there has been some interest in Alpinezone gear...including shirts and stickers. You can get more info on those items, which are for sale, HERE. :wink:

Cheers!

BeanoNYC

Cool! What I am looking for, however, is a small AZ sticker to put on my helmet. I think it would be a cool way to recognize a fellow AZer on the hills.....just a suggestion.

Vortex

I agree on the small sticker. That was something I was going to try to look into for the next season. On the to do list. Excellent idea. I have a AZ bumper sticker proudly placed (not straight) on my buggy. I wore my AZ shirt at Reggae got alot of comments. Good topic TB.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Bob R said:
I agree on the small sticker. That was something I was going to try to look into for the next season. On the to do list. Excellent idea. I have a AZ bumper sticker proudly placed (not straight) on my buggy. I wore my AZ shirt at Reggae got alot of comments. Good topic TB.

What shirt did you get? Does the polo shirt have silk screen printing on it or is it embroidered? :-?

BeanoNYC

Did you meet fellow AZer's wearing it, Bob? Whenever I'm out and about at the slopes and meet someone new, I always tell them to check out this site. To my knowledge, I haven't seen anyone join up from those conversations. Maybe I need shower better. How about some AZ soap?

Greg

Staff member
You might also want to take a look here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/viewtopic.php?t=2389

These are not so much a bumper sticker, but rather professional vinyl lettering. Mine has held up pretty well, but the "M" in .com is lifting a bit as the wiper keeps whacking it. Overall, they hold up very well though. I still haven't ordered a second batch yet, but if you're interested, please take a look at the above thread and then contact me. Some of you probably have seen the 1" version I have on my helmet. It's a permanent installation.

I'd really like to find an alternative to CafePress. If anyone knows of one, especially a local shop, that could handle all ordering/manufacturing/shipping, drop me a line.

Vortex

BeanoNYC said:
Did you meet fellow AZer's wearing it, Bob? Whenever I'm out and about at the slopes and meet someone new, I always tell them to check out this site. To my knowledge, I haven't seen anyone join up from those conversations. Maybe I need shower better. How about some AZ soap?
Funny. The folks that commented were people I knew from other boards. I have got a couple to come over, but no the shirt was not the key. Know you motivated me. The Pressure :D

thetrailboss

Staff member
Greg said:
You might also want to take a look here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/viewtopic.php?t=2389

These are not so much a bumper sticker, but rather professional vinyl lettering. Mine has held up pretty well, but the "M" in .com is lifting a bit as the wiper keeps whacking it. Overall, they hold up very well though. I still haven't ordered a second batch yet, but if you're interested, please take a look at the above thread and then contact me. Some of you probably have seen the 1" version I have on my helmet. It's a permanent installation.

I'd really like to find an alternative to CafePress. If anyone knows of one, especially a local shop, that could handle all ordering/manufacturing/shipping, drop me a line.

Are the polo shirts silk screened or embroidered?

BeanoNYC

I don't know about others but I'm willing to pay for a premium membership to AZ that would include .... let's say a few stickers, and a membership card that includes set discounts at various mountains. I know the NYC Ski club, diamond dogs has worked out discounts at some hills.

http://www.ski-nyc.com/Discounts.htm

Once again, I'm just throwing it out there ..... I know that there's a lot of work involved in administering these things.

Greg

Staff member
thetrailboss said:
Are the polo shirts silk screened or embroidered?
Not sure, but I'm guessing they're printed on.