• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MLB Postseason Thread

ComeBackMudPuddles

One play in particular sticks in my mind that he made that makes him a great player, it was july 4th weekend a few yrs ago the yanks and sox were in extra innings, he made that catch diving in the stands where he got all cut up and what not, ya a-hole was just standing there he sure as hell wasnt diving in the stands risking getting his purple lips dirty. Thats what makes him great, he goes the extra mile.

I was at that game! A nice play.

And don't forget nailing Giambi at the plate during the '01 ALDS to help save the season.

He's a class act with several truly memorable and spectacular moments. A virtual lock for 3,000 hits.

Does he rank with Pujols, Bonds, A-Rod, Manny, etc.? No. Is he a defensive wiz? No. But, who cares? He doesn't have to be either in order to be considered great.

My only real beef with him is that he never tried to diffuse the A-Rod drama in NY even though he's the team captain.

Now, if only he can work next season on eliminating his new-found love of hitting into the DP....

FRITOLAYGUY

I was at that game! A nice play.

And don't forget nailing Giambi at the plate during the '01 ALDS to help save the season.

He's a class act with several truly memorable and spectacular moments. A virtual lock for 3,000 hits.

Does he rank with Pujols, Bonds, A-Rod, Manny, etc.? No. Is he a defensive wiz? No. But, who cares? He doesn't have to be either in order to be considered great.

My only real beef with him is that he never tried to diffuse the A-Rod drama in NY even though he's the team captain.

Now, if only he can work next season on eliminating his new-found love of hitting into the DP....

Mudd hes just a winner, hes like that guy whos not great at 1 thing but good at everything.

FRITOLAYGUY

And another thing to be admired hes like tiger woods, being in that city even with some of the high profile women hes dates he has never misstepped once with the media, thats to be admired.