• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Area Challenge 2008?

Highway Star

Any sign of those results.....?

Might be nice to have them out before the season pass deadlines...I think most of the ski club bulk ticket deadlines have already passed.

Greg

Staff member
Any sign of those results.....?

Might be nice to have them out before the season pass deadlines...I think most of the ski club bulk ticket deadlines have already passed.

We took a different approach. Most reps responded directly within the threads themselves. With increased participation from ski area reps, the ski area challenge is now a bit pointless in its original form.

Highway Star

We took a different approach. Most reps responded directly within the threads themselves. With increased participation from ski area reps, the ski area challenge is now a bit pointless in its original form.

So, you're not actually going to publish the 10 Q/A thing as in years past? I always thought that was an excellent format, and more of a permanent record than something on the forum.

Greg

Staff member
So, you're not actually going to publish the 10 Q/A thing as in years past? I always thought that was an excellent format, and more of a permanent record than something on the forum.

I wasn't planning on it, no.

eatskisleep

I know this is an older topic but I too do miss the ski area challange... it provided in depth responses rather than just simple e-speculation... Just saying...

Greg

Staff member
We never did them midseason anyway...