• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SKIING: Killington, Vermont - Friday, 11/21

reefer

pussies.......................

I'm down for the 21st at Killington. I'll be at Mt. Snow on the 22nd.............................don't want to ski Mt. Snow two days in a row, especially this early in the year.
And I'm probably still making a last minute decision on this Friday. It might depend on, as someone said, if they even open Friday. If not, I may do Killington Saturday or Sunday.

danny p

if either friday or saturday this week turns out to be good, i'm there. I'm in for friday next week for sure.

2knees

if either friday or saturday this week turns out to be good, i'm there. I'm in for friday next week for sure.

nice! looking forward to a snowboarder joining us. DMC is the only boarder i can think of that i've skied with from here.

powbmps

I'm in for the 21st. I'd prefer Killington, but will head to Mt. Snow if that's where the gathering is.

deadheadskier

Staff member
If the tin mountain round up if its is still on $25 dollar lift tickets with 3 cans of food Sat and sunday at the River.

did they move it to the weekend of the 22nd or is it still this weekend? I don't think I'll be making it this weekend with the current forecast.

Zand

Now that it's been moved to the 21st, I'll probably be in for this. I'm also on the front that if Chute doesn't open, I'll going to Killington. Just realized last Sunday that Killington is only 30-45 minutes further than Snow.

Now that it's been moved to the 21st, I'll probably be in for this. I'm also on the front that if Chute doesn't open, I'll going to Killington. Just realized last Sunday that Killington is only 30-45 minutes further than Snow.

Zand did I meet you last week at Killington?