• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Computer Desktop Image

skiNEwhere

I have these 2 I use to remind me how deep it gets in the Monashee in BC.We came down the mountain in a cat from 4 days of catskiing to try and find our vehicle.After 1/2 hour we found it.

Wow!! That's an acceptable "problem" in my book

thetrailboss

Staff member
Bump.

Here are some great skiing backgrounds/wallpapers that I have used recently.

My current one:

sugarloaf usa snowfields.jpg

My last one from Deer Valley:

deer valley sunrise.jpg

Other good ones I have used:

Deer Valley

DEER VALLEY GROOMER.jpg

Sugarloaf

sugarloaf usa snowfields.jpg

Snowbird

mary ellen gulch.jpg

ski0214_bird01_cg.jpg

LoafSkier19

Here's my current background. Pretty sure it was taken near the Stratton Brook Hut
attachment.php

Attachments

• sugarloaf_stratton.jpg
    sugarloaf_stratton.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 250

Jcb890

Here is what I have currently. It is a 3-part photo of Jeremy Jones' descent in the Himalayas. It is in his movie "Higher" and was used for Transworld Snowboarding's cover.

The overall view is for my laptop (#1) then there is one of him riding a spine, not quite at the highest peak (#2) and then farthest right is him descending from the highest peak and I believe this is the photo that was used for the Transworld Snowboarding cover (#3).

Jeremy Jones - Nepal 4.jpg
Jeremy Jones - Nepal 3.jpg
Jeremy Jones - Nepal.jpg

drjeff

My current one:

attachment.php

I just happened upon the snow reporter at Mount Snow on Monday morning as he was taking some pictures for their FB page and main web page

Attachments

• MSFBpagephoto.jpg
    MSFBpagephoto.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 157

Jcb890

Jcb890

I can't take credit for them. They are online from the respective resorts and their FB pages.

Oh okay. Awesome photos still though.

I always love seeing photos that people take. I'm no photography buff, but I appreciate it. I saw a guy riding at Mount Snow last week with what looked like a pretty nice camera. Had a big telephoto lens on it and everything. He just had it on a lanyard around his neck. I would be worried about falling and breaking my nice camera while boarding!