• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Computer Desktop Image

drjeff

I wonder if I saw the same person on Sunday over on the Sunbrook side. He was a boarder with a nice looking camera and he stopped a couple times to shoot.

Probably was. He's been taking some good action shots all season

Jcb890

Probably was. He's been taking some good action shots all season

I saw him while I was on the lift. Maybe I'll see him again this weekend. I just remember thinking to myself "wow, that looks like a nice and expensive camera, I'd be afraid to fall while riding and break it."

Do you have a season pass at Mount Snow? I was debating it, but they're so pricey for people over 26!

drjeff

I saw him while I was on the lift. Maybe I'll see him again this weekend. I just remember thinking to myself "wow, that looks like a nice and expensive camera, I'd be afraid to fall while riding and break it."

Do you have a season pass at Mount Snow? I was debating it, but they're so pricey for people over 26!

If you count me, my wife and my 2 kids, none of us who fit the 18-26 age demographic for the cheap pass rates, we have 4 season passes in the family. I wish that the 18-26 pass was the 6-26 pass! Considering that tomorrow will be my 41st day this season at Mount Snow, and I'll probably end up with 49 or 50 days there this season by the time they shut down, as much as I wish that their non 18-26 age range passes were in that 18-26 price range, I do admit that I am quite happy with the overall value that my pass gives me. I'll just try and not look too closely at my next VISA bill as it will have my families next years passes on it to take advantage of the by April 30th cheapest pass prices

Jcb890

If you count me, my wife and my 2 kids, none of us who fit the 18-26 age demographic for the cheap pass rates, we have 4 season passes in the family. I wish that the 18-26 pass was the 6-26 pass! Considering that tomorrow will be my 41st day this season at Mount Snow, and I'll probably end up with 49 or 50 days there this season by the time they shut down, as much as I wish that their non 18-26 age range passes were in that 18-26 price range, I do admit that I am quite happy with the overall value that my pass gives me. I'll just try and not look too closely at my next VISA bill as it will have my families next years passes on it to take advantage of the by April 30th cheapest pass prices

With that many days, I think you're definitely getting your money's worth! I really like Mount Snow a lot and it is the closest of the big mountains in New England for me to travel to. I'm still on the fence about a pass - the Sundays Only one is pretty good value.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
I have a rotating set of pictures for my desktop. Narcissistically all pictures I've taken....

Here's a sample of them:

16667364500_3ab246a904_o.jpg

16301714586_b19c4dd9af_c.jpg

16140902057_b5f501d686_c.jpg

15781969704_6595ef7140_c.jpg

16279503516_d243c1ae0c_c.jpg