• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Adirondacks

T

taualum23

Keene Valley, Johns Brooke, up onto some of the surrounding summits....any idea if there is still snow on/around the peaks? Looking to hike to the Bushnells Falls lean to and then daytrip up a few peaks over the 5/20-22 weekend? Trail conditions...>ANyone?

Mike P.

Stay posted on www.viewsfromthetop.com which usually has the best ADK info out of this site, VFTT & AMC's site.

From what I read, should not be bad up to Bushnell Falls (no one had been just based on what was found on Brothers/Big Slide & northern end of Great Range)

still some snow & ice, sounds similar to Whites but maybe snowline a bit higher, maybe 3300 to 3500. No one mentioned actual heights Third Brother is around 3720 & was mentioned as when their hike got interested. (it has a lot of open ledges below too)
On Gothis Trip snow found near col for Sawteeth & Pyramid Peak. below 3800 ft, if I recall my ADK 4K rules right.