TJ Maxx Sale

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TJ Maxx Sale

TJ Maxx Sale

Thanks to W Jenness for posting this in the skiing on the cheap thread. I went to the store at the Greendale Mall. Some nice Jackets but nothing I was really looking for. So I went to the store in Westboro and scored. I got a pair of Patagonia ski pants with GoreTex for $99.99.

Ooops.

I meant to put this in the gear section.

They sometimes have random ski stuff there. We picked up some goggles a few years back for next to nothing....Smiths and Bolle.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    They sometimes have random ski stuff there. We picked up some goggles a few years back for next to nothing....Smiths and Bolle.
    The Westboro store even had some Giro Root Goggles for $29. That's a good price but I tried a pair on and they didn't fit my face that well.

I was in there today and they got some really nice stuff. Jackets from Spyder, Marker, Cloudveil, most around $150 and under.

I went to the store in Union NJ today to see what all the excitement is about. I didn't really see anything I needed but the place was full of amazing hot women wearing short dresses and high heels! I might have to go clothes shopping there more often

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    I was in there today and they got some really nice stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
    I didn't really see anything I needed but the place was full of amazing hot women wearing short dresses and high heels!
    guess i'll swing by the local TJ Maxx Monday. been looking for new pants.

I would. They had a decent selection. I just bought new pants 2 seasons ago so I don't need them. They also had a lot of Columbia fleece jackets and pullovers.

TJ Maxx is awesome! Just watch out for sale days- they super shoppers will mow you down and snatch the gear you found from you cold, dead hands
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
    I went to the store in Union NJ today to see what all the excitement is about. I didn't really see anything I needed but the place was full of amazing hot women wearing short dresses and high heels! I might have to go clothes shopping there more often

Hell yeah...there's a TG Maxx right up the street from me..

Thread Information