• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Guess the ski area

loafer89

scan0007.jpg

Here is the first one again.

loafer89

You mean the two pictures? No they are in seperate areas.

I never heard of it and I live off of exit 58. :eek:

loafer89

Nope :)

Thanks for the link to NELSAP about Bald Hill, certainly we have had enough snow over the last few winters for skiing on Long Island. Too bad its closed
:cry:

ALLSKIING

Staff member
loafer89 said:
Nope :)

Thanks for the link to NELSAP about Bald Hill, certainly we have had enough snow over the last few winters for skiing on Long Island. Too bad its closed
:cry:
Its a big hill for Longisland. You should go check it out one day. I think there is a monument there now.

BeanoNYC

Have you guys been on the belt (exit 15 or so) by Starret City lately? They're rehabilitating the old garbage dump. I've often thought of earning some turn on that bad boy.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
BeanoNYC said:
Have you guys been on the belt (exit 15 or so) by Starret City lately? They're rehabilitating the old garbage dump. I've often thought of earning some turn on that bad boy.
I have not seen it but any hill in this area is a good hill. :wink: