• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Retro gear whores rejoice, meet my friend Rossi Smash

Glenn

[/B]

Same goes for the NON Equipe, standard 747's on the Rossi's.........:-(

I just went to the garage and checked the 747's...they're Equipes. :grin: I took the pics with my blackberry, then used the basic Microsoft pic resizer. Whichs tends to make a "meh" original pic a little worse. I'll try and get some better pics this weekend. I need to clean the dust off these things.

Trekchick

With these...

CIMG1824.jpg
I want to know who had the audacity to outbid me on these ^^^^^^^^^^,
After all.........they go with these>
attachment.php

Now, what will I do about my retro ensemble. :(

ERJ-145CA

I guess this is as good a thread as any. My parents were moving out of the house I grew up in a few years ago so I went over there to take pics of the house before they closed. I was looking through them on my computer and came across this picture from their basement:
Basement.jpg

I'm not even sure which skis were mine ('cause I didn't ski for almost 20 years) maybe the Olins on the right. Unfortunately, between the time I took the picture and they moved out they threw out all the old equipment or I would have taken mine just because I'm a pack rat, err...I mean collector.

Glenn

This is just too easy. I took a different way home yesterday due to traffic (more backroads) I drove by what looked like a ski bag. After the gym, I investigated...yep, ski bag with skis. So, 4 pairs of skis in one week...without really looking when driving to and from work. I'd probably have 50 if I went out and drive around looking. I :heart: bulk pickup week in Cheshire.

MoreSkis.jpg

drjeff

This is just too easy. I took a different way home yesterday due to traffic (more backroads) I drove by what looked like a ski bag. After the gym, I investigated...yep, ski bag with skis. So, 4 pairs of skis in one week...without really looking when driving to and from work. I'd probably have 50 if I went out and drive around looking. I :heart: bulk pickup week in Cheshire.

MoreSkis.jpg

Throw some Marker M40's on those and you're looking at the 2nd pair of skis I ever owned :)

And for real nostalgia, courtesy of this pic that Comebackmudpudles used in the "name this run thread" the first lift I ever rode with them is on the left in this pic and the 2nd lift I ever rode with them is the one that the pic was taken from :) West Mountain in Queensbury, NY

Pic.jpg

:) :)

Glenn

That pic I posted reminds me that I need to tidy up the garage...and wash the damn quad.