• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Retro gear whores rejoice, meet my friend Rossi Smash

Trekchick

He is a friend from Epic, who happens to live in your neck of the woods, more so than mine.
I think you'll find him to be a Retro Ski Gear Whore like you've never seen before. His knowledge rivals that of our very own Philpug..............without further ado, ..............
Rossi Smash!!!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Welcome, Rossi Smash!! Watch out.... next thing you know, they'll try to get you to join the Sundown cult. :lol:

Glad to have you with us!

Greg

Staff member
How about getting some more chicks?

Welcome Rossi.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
No, no TC. Epic Fail.

New females only.

We've already reached "Oktoberfest Food Tent" level on the sausge festometer around here.

Trekchick

Sorry, Marc. Most hot skier chicks I know are intimidated by your awesomeness!
Besides............
With more guys than chicks, you're sure to have your pin ups on the wall with no complaint ;)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Welcome, Rossi Smash!! Watch out.... next thing you know, they'll try to get you to join the Sundown cult. :lol:

Glad to have you with us!

I dunno....that's almost 5 minutes away.....:smile: :daffy:
I was just teasing. :D

You'll have to hook up with some of us sometime. There's several AZer's who are regularly at Sundown. Wednesday nights are our normal night.
This is why I was teasing. There's a group here who regular visits Sundown. You should join us sometime.

MRGisevil

No, no TC. Epic Fail.

New females only.

We've already reached "Oktoberfest Food Tent" level on the sausge festometer around here.

this coming from the guy who wouldn't know what to do with a female if she were brave enough to come within 30 feet of him HAHA

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
this coming from the guy who wouldn't know what to do with a female if she were brave enough to come within 30 feet of him HAHA

Listen, just because Meredith had to draw me a diagram...

Nevermind that. I know what end you blow into, I know I've done this before. It's just... been a little while.