• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Forums successfully moved to the new host!

Greg

Staff member
If you can see this post, then you have found the new home for the AlpineZone Forums! I have pulled the trigger on the DNS change as well. From time to time, please check forums.alpinezone.com and post in this thread when that URL successfully pulls up these forums. I expect everyone's DNS should resolve to the new server within a day or two.

Greg

Staff member
Bob R said:
I can play again. :D
I'm glad to hear it. Just in time too as you're quickly approaching 1,000 posts! :eek:

Please also let me know how you feel the performance here is. It seems a bit zippier, but I'm probably imagining things. Certainly notify me immediately if you feel it's worse...

awf170

i was scared at first when it was down i thought someone hacked in the server or something like that like what happen to liftline forums, whew :D