• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Day count?

awf170

I don't take an exact count like skiing, but after a little bit of thinking my guess is that I'm at about 75 days (+- 5). So after a full year of riding (June '09) I'll probably be at around 120 days. Yeah, I have too much free time...

You?

rueler

My first day riding this season was March 13, 2008. Since then, I have accumulated 106 days of riding, logging 1125.98 miles.

745.88 mtn bike miles
380.10 road bike miles

Like a total dork, I decided to keep a ride log this season to track my rides and miles throughout the season. My goal was to hit 1,000 for the season on the mtn bike...probably won't get there, but we'll try.

o3jeff

I figure I did roughly 225 miles so far this year. I started off loggin the rides, but the past month or two haven't done such a good job at it.

Greg

Staff member
42 days for a total of a bit over 260 miles. I'm still hoping to break 300 this season. 500 miles will be the goal next season.

bvibert

Staff member
I don't have any idea. I guess I could go back and count TRs, but that would require work. There were a few days that I didn't write TRs for too...

I gotta be somewhere in the same range as Greg though, I'd guess.

Greg

Staff member
I gotta be somewhere in the same range as Greg though, I'd guess.

Still riding my coat tails, huh?

So a G10 with Crowbars. What's next? Cabrawlers like MR. evil? :razz:

bvibert

Staff member
Still riding my coat tails, huh?

So a G10 with Crowbars. What's next? Cabrawlers like MR. evil? :razz:

Crowbars are going bye bye, my wife just picked up some Giro roots for me to try instead. ;)

gorgonzola

57 days - 596 miles, my goal was 500 miles this year so I'm pretty psyched about hitting 600 possibly even 7?

I track it on bikejournal.com

Me I ran out of fingers and toes, so I lost interest on keeping a tally I just shut up and ride
Hey do you guys also gram shave?
you know like taking a razor blade to the stickers and decals on your rims to, like, save Ummm a wopping 00.0009gm?

yeah I bet you do!

Greg

Staff member
Me I ran out of fingers and toes, so I lost interest on keeping a tally I just shut up and ride
Hey do you guys also gram shave?
you know like taking a razor blade to the stickers and decals on your rims to, like, save Ummm a wopping 00.0009gm?

yeah I bet you do!

I've added weight to my bike.

Greg

Staff member
Greg U De MAN.
In my old NORBA days I trained with two H20 bottles filled with lead.
I forgot who made them but they added 7.5lbs a piece to my R-P21(16.5lbs)
Now I am old and only ride three days a week and sleep in on Sundays!

Only 3 days a week. Sheesh - how do you live with yourself? My weight additions only consisted of changing tire from ones with a kevlar bead to ones with a wire bead, as well as adding a bash guard. Certainly not as sensational as strapping lead on the bike... :blink:

Only 3 days a week. Sheesh - how do you live with yourself? My weight additions only consisted of changing tire from ones with a kevlar bead to ones with a wire bead, as well as adding a bash guard. Certainly not as sensational as strapping lead on the bike... :blink:

Like I said I am old!
three days are enough!
LOL
The old lady wants me to take yoga classes with her... whats next ball room dances?
Don't laugh too hard at me!