• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

anyone else...

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
yes.

it has already been 3 months since my last day of skiing, and only 4 months to go before i'm back on the snow! that is, unless i tenney generates enough snow to make a trip there this summer worth it :)

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
yes, check out their web site. they had two very small patches of snow over the july 4th weekend for some tricks and jumps. not much snow at all, still way more in tucks... but snow none the less. that was only their first weekend doing the snow thing and it was over 80-90 so can't blame them for not having much snow... but they are expected to have more snow on the ground soon i'm guessing (at least for snow tubing). i'm sure they are playing this one by ear and seeing how things develop.

Greg

Staff member
Yup. The clock started ticking for me yesterday. Perhaps all the humid weather. It'll be here soon - only 3 or so months!!!

Joshua

my clock

started at the end of last season...CAN'T WAIT....

anyone ever been to Plattekill, which some called the unknown resort..i want to try one of their powder days and see that some people on snowjournal.com like it out there...

im always interested in hunting down some unknown woods

C2H5OH

Plattekill

i've been to platekill twice past season - best mountain in catskills. vertical is about 1100, about 5 black runs from top to bottom, number of narrow easier trails. there are no crowds, never lift lines. this winter my one day destination from city will be mostly plattekill. go there you will not regret.

Greg

Staff member
C2H5OH = Ethanol, i.e. drinking alcohol, right?

:beer:

C2H5OH

you're right, my nick means pure alcohol and makes it easy to register, because it's usually never taken :beer:

Greg

Staff member
Hey! My chemistry minor has finally come in handy!