• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Friday night crew check in...

deadheadskier

Staff member
For the most part, J and I stay in on Fridays. She usually is in bed by 11:30, which was the case tonight. If we go out, we do so on Saturdays.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I had to work a crisis call from 'Bama and Johnny last night. Seems they had done some real hard drinking and thought they were frat brothers. They kept calling the national guard and were threatening to shoot missiles at each other. That was after they had a drag race on Revere beach drive: 68 Camaro versus 09 Prius. Neither of them could see real well and they both ended up in the water. Secret service was really at wits end and gave me a call. I decided the best thing to do was to take them over to the Heinz 57 house in on Beacon Hill. One look at John-John and that sobered them both up. It was a close call for our nation last night.....

bvibert

Staff member
I would have replied sooner, but I was swallowed by a sink hole that appeared between my car and house on my way in from running out to the store to get some restraints for the kids last night. The restraints were needed because we couldn't find a sitter and we wanted to go out. Anyway, I fell into the sink hole and spent the next several hours fighting with the troll people that lived at the bottom of the hole. Apparently they don't like living down there and have been trying to get out for years. I guess their short stature prevents them from climbing very high. Once we came to an understanding we worked together to climb out of the hole. I won't go into the details, but lets say that the escape method involved braiding rope from the trolls that I had killed during the epic battle.

The real unfortunate thing is the trolls are really lazy and all they want to do is hang around my house and watch TV, I can't get rid of them. They're kinda mean too, so I wouldn't trust leaving them alone to watch our kids. I'm close to an agreement with the underpants gnomes to help me get rid of them once and for all though. Stay tuned...

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Better late than never to reply, couldn't go out because the Greys came and paid me another visit. This time they took me to Cygnus X-1 to show me the progress on their new space station. In the station they have built a new addition for the 'In Betweens', the hybrids of Greys and Homosapians. The new Ion engines on their ship totally rock so we took the long way back to Earth, just got back in.

drjeff

shit its 3:30 pm and i just got up. two girls visiting from montreal had their way with me after i was done DJing. last night was a great night.

Damn, and I thought I had a good night letting the goats of Northeastern CT have their way with me since Marc moved away :eek: ;) :rolleyes: ;)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I shoulda checked back in, this thread turned around. B, keep us updated with the troll situation. I think I've still got a can of Troll-X in my garage. You know, the stuff that you can spray from like 30' so when they get all angry you're at a safe distance.

bvibert

Staff member
I shoulda checked back in, this thread turned around. B, keep us updated with the troll situation. I think I've still got a can of Troll-X in my garage. You know, the stuff that you can spray from like 30' so when they get all angry you're at a safe distance.

Thanks for the offer. The underpants gnomes assure me they have a plan that they guarantee will get rid of the trolls. I'm a little concerned though. They won't give me any details, but from what I've seen they seem to be collecting a lot of propane canisters, chicken wire, citronella candles, vaseline, potpourri, Dr. Scholls gel insoles, turkey pot pies, and p-tex. That Troll-X sounds a lot safer, unfortunately I already have a contract with the underpants gnomes. I had to pay half up front.

I really wish they'd just hurry up and do what ever they're going to do, those trolls really stink. Only about half of them are potty trained and those that are never flush. They keep putting the new TP rolls with the paper hanging down the back too... :angry: