Nepaug 10/19 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nepaug 10/19

Quote Originally Posted by gorgonzola View Post
    no pix?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    No kidding!
    We somehow lost our point and shoot camera. I was going to bring the video camera, but decided not to. I wasn't really into stopping and shooting vid seeing as it was so cold in the early morning. I wish I had it a few times when we met up with the Crankfire guys though and it sounds like a lot of what they were doing after I left with very vid-worthy. Next time.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    We somehow lost our point and shoot camera. I was going to bring the video camera, but decided not to. I wasn't really into stopping and shooting vid seeing as it was so cold in the early morning. I wish I had it a few times when we met up with the Crankfire guys though and it sounds like a lot of what they were doing after I left with very vid-worthy. Next time.
    Sucks about you point and shoot, mine is MIA at the moment too... Hmm.. maybe there's a connection...
    Brian

2knees, will we see you on a new bike this weekend so we can plan our ride accordingly?

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    2knees, will we see you on a new bike this weekend so we can plan our ride accordingly?

i wish. but unfortunately the diamondback is still in one piece.

totally unrelated but you just reminded me i need to clean the thing. there was so much mud caked on it from riding through that mud bog and then later falling off that little bridge INTO the mud.

So we should plan more of a cross country ride so you won't be tempted

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Thinking of maybe hitting Silver city bmx track in Meriden over the weekend(as long as it is not too crowded) to get a good feel for jumps
    There is a small dirt jump spot near some of the trails close to home. I remeber that most of them are table top jumps. I think I may head over and play on them Saturday morning. If I can get to a point where I can clear the table and land on the transition I will then get a good idea of what size gap I will be able to clear. If I can man up and clear a 4 foot gap I will be happy

Thread Information