Halloween Costumes

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Halloween Costumes

I'm seriously debating buying this costume. Its called the atomic wedgie. there were a few others but this is supposed to be a PG-13 forum.

If you do that, you MUST post a TR with photos!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

If you get that costume and don't wear it on a MTB ride I will not be your friend anymore.
    Brian

You kinda look like that everyday, dontcha? Those do look like wind pants after all...
    I ski double black diamonds.

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
    i need to be able to dj so i am going as jonny depp as hunter s. thompson. complete with a briefcase with goodies.

LOL...im not sure if im dressing up this year...i go to NYC for the parade in the village and then off to the gay clubs with the "boys" lol...last year i dressed up...im thinking not for this year. I dont even know if i want to go clubbing this year either...OMG...i think im getting old
    I need SNOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krisskis View Post
    LOL...im not sure if im dressing up this year...i go to NYC for the parade in the village and then off to the gay clubs with the "boys" lol...last year i dressed up...im thinking not for this year. I dont even know if i want to go clubbing this year either...OMG...i think im getting old
    OMG, what a riot! Sounds like it would be a fun night out though!

Taking the kids trick-or-treating. Our daughter will be a fireman (and you can't tell her otherwise.. she is a fireman); our son will be a lion. I'll be donning some butterfly wings over my black ski clothes... she insisted I dress up and my usual costume is too big. Our daughter insists that Brian will be dressing up as a chicken. He does not agree.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

since halloween is on a friday, a bunch of us in the neighborhood are having a block party after the kids do their thing. I havent done squat on halloween in years so this year i have to make up for some lost time.

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
    if your in the city come over to sidebar on 15th and irving for a few drinks. ill be there all day.

Thread Information