Halloween Costumes - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by krisskis View Post
    LOL...im not sure if im dressing up this year...i go to NYC for the parade in the village and then off to the gay clubs with the "boys" lol...last year i dressed up...im thinking not for this year. I dont even know if i want to go clubbing this year either...OMG...i think im getting old
    When I was out with a couple of my hygienists last night, one of them was telling us how this Saturday one of her jobs is to help a mutual friend of all of ours, who is a white gay male, dress up as a 70's themed black transvestite hooker! I seriously can't wait to get the picture message of the final costume tommorrow! I'm guessing this will be one of those priceless laughter pics
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

Quote Originally Posted by hardline View Post
    if your in the city come over to sidebar on 15th and irving for a few drinks. ill be there all day.

Oh i would love to...if i can drag the boys away from Splash nightclub...those gay boys are set in their ways!!

I need SNOW!!!!

Thread Information