• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

B

Bad_i_BILL

I have logged in & told it to remember me, it didn't.

I have to login 2-3 times before actually getting logged in.

Just thought I'd mention this in case others are having trouble. :blink:

Greg

Staff member
Did you receive any kind of specific error? If not, your cookies probably just need to be purged (not the dessert kind ;) ). Let me know if you need me to elaborate...

Max

Me too

I'm having the same trouble Greg. Each time I visit I have to re-log in, even though I check the box to save it. And then if I want to post a reply, I have to log in again (for the first post only). This is on a recently formatted hard drive. I expected this on the first visit after installing my new drive until all the cookies got "baked" but unfortunately it's still happening even on each successive visit.

Max

Greg

Staff member
If you're using Internet Explorer with Windows, go to Tools-->Internet Options..., General tab, click Settings... under "Temporary Internet Files", then View Files from the Settings window. Delete any cookies from the alpinezone.com domain, especially the forums.alpinezone.com domain. Close IE. Empty your Recycle Bin. Restart IE, and log back in.

Lemme know if that helps.

Max

Hmmm, I didn't have to log in tonite...for the first time it seemed to remember my settings from my last log in. Strange. Must be some weird sort of "mountain Karma"!! If it acts crazy again, I'll try deleting the cookies and temp internet files and see what happens, but for now, all seems right in the Alpine Zone World!

Greg

Staff member
Good news. Keep me posted!