• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snowmobiling/Ski Rentals@Western NY/PA?

jjonesatlus

I am trying to set up a skiing and snowmobiling trip with my friends and stay close to home around Buffalo (Western NY) and Northern PA. Does anyone know of any resorts that rent snowmobiles and have good trails as well as skiing. I would be flying into Buffalo then drive to the resort, hit the slopes, then the next day go snowmobiling.. Any help would be appreciated.. If you have any websites, or recommendations that would be great! Thanks and happy skiing!:flag:

gozips

Definitely check out Holiday Valley as far as the skiing's concerned...by far the best in WNY. Not sure about the snowmobiles, although you might call HV and ask them. There's always people ripping around up there, as well as around Lake Chatauqua and Allegany State Park.

jjonesatlus

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I will call HV today and check it. My family if from Chatauqua and I see the people snowmobiling around there all of the time, but I don't know of any place that rents. If you think of anything else let me know. Thanks