• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Name the view

Mike P.

Having never been to either place I'm going to guess, my guesses are Acadia or Cardigan

How do I copy a picture into the thread for guessing?

Greg

Staff member
Mike P. said:
Having never been to either place I'm going to guess, my guesses are Acadia or Cardigan
I'll give it to you. that's Cadillac Mountain in Acadia from Dorr Mountain.

Mike P. said:
How do I copy a picture into the thread for guessing?
Go to the dedicated album for this thread. Select "add photos" from the drop down. Once they are uploaded, access the photo and right-click on it and go to properties. Copy the URL for the image and post it here with IMG tags around it. For example:

Code:
[img]http://www.alpinezone.com/albums/album95/DSC00022_22.jpg[/img]

Strat

Website
www.geocities.com
Cityskier said:
This one might be easy...

hike.jpg
Saw no one finished this off, that's Acadia/Bar Harbor from Cadillac...

I'm new by the way, though I've lurked for a while, in case you guys wanna do the initiaton rituals, haha...

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Strat said:
Cityskier said:

hike.jpg

I'm new by the way, though I've lurked for a while, in case you guys wanna do the initiaton rituals, haha...
Welcome Strat..Where is that pic taken when you click on your link? Is that really the bush?

Greg

Staff member
Strat said:
Welcome! :beer:

Greg

Staff member
Wild guess........ahh..uhmmm.....eh....Hunter?! :idea:

Strat

Website
www.geocities.com
ALLSKIING said:
Strat said:
Cityskier said:

hike.jpg

Welcome Strat..Where is that pic taken when you click on your link? Is that really the bush?

Yep, that's John Egan dropping off the big face on the Church.

Well, I think. I actually got that from an article about Sugarbush from the online version of some ski magazine, but the caption underneath said Sugarloaf... but I'm about 99% sure that it was labled wrong... well, in any case, it's a real good pic!

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Strat said:
ALLSKIING said:
Strat said:
Cityskier said:

hike.jpg

Well, I think. I actually got that from an article about Sugarbush from the online version of some ski magazine, but the caption underneath said Sugarloaf... but I'm about 99% sure that it was labled wrong... well, in any case, it's a real good pic!
That is one nice shot

Strat

Website
www.geocities.com
ALLSKIING said:
Strat said:
ALLSKIING said:
Strat said:
Cityskier said:

hike.jpg

That is one nice shot
Most definitely... now if only I could find where I got it...