• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Name the view

awf170

After the suggestion from Bob R ill start the name the view thread... heres my first one, from last summer

P6280024.jpg

Greg

Staff member
Again, like with the "Guess the ski area" thread, I created a DEDICATED ALBUM in the Hiking gallery that will automatically size down photos to 640 pixels wide so we don't have to scroll right to view large embedded images. Please use this album for uploading photos embedded here (watch your filenames! ;) ). Austin - I uploaded yours and updated your URL...

thetrailboss

Staff member
awf170 said:
After the suggestion from Bob R ill start the name the view thread... heres my first one, from last summer

P6280024.jpg

Boy, that is a pretty odd-shaped lake. :-? Very distinct...must be in ME since I don't recognize it..

Greg

Staff member
Almost ridiculously easy, but still an impressive view:

view1.jpg

cbcbd

Hillman's Highway, between Boot Spur and Washington - View from Hojo's on the Tuckerman Ravine Trail. Yeah, pretty easy, but it boosted my morale :D