• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Bump or Bust I - 1/24/09

downhill04

You've got me chuckling now.

Sounds to me like Brian has just called you out. I think a dual must be set up between the two of you. Judges will all be from AZ. The winner gets bragging right up until the spring comp.

Ladies and Gentlemen: LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

Greg

Staff member
I concede. The dumper air is just too rad. No sense in even thinking I can compete with that. :oops:

:roll:

downhill04

I concede. The dumper air is just too rad. No sense in even thinking I can compete with that. :oops:

:roll:

I don't know. I watched you throw a pretty sweet dumper air the first time you hit the kicker last week. If you can pull that off again you might have an advantage ;-)

Not that I should be talking. I screammed like a little girl the first time I hit that kicker.

Greg

Staff member
Not that I should be talking. I screammed like a little girl the first time I hit that kicker.

That was an uber feminine yelp. Nice half spaffy you pulled though.

bvibert

Staff member
Sounds to me like Brian has just called you out. I think a dual must be set up between the two of you. Judges will all be from AZ. The winner gets bragging right up until the spring comp.

Ladies and Gentlemen: LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

BUMP OFF!!
I'll only participate if HighwayStar will come down to officiate...

:lol:

I don't know. I watched you throw a pretty sweet dumper air the first time you hit the kicker last week. If you can pull that off again you might have an advantage ;-)

No way man! I pioneered the dumper air, aint no way anyone is gonna top me! :uzi:

That was an uber feminine yelp. Nice half spaffy you pulled though.

That was pretty effing girlie, I wasn't gonna say anything.... but I'm a dick.

downhill04

Trust me I know how girly that was. I'm a little sally :sad:

Don't worry Brian, I will get you spinning 360 dumper airs tonight. Make sure your brain bucket is strapped on nice and tight:razz:

bvibert

Staff member
Trust me I know how girly that was. I'm a little sally :sad:

Don't worry Brian, I will get you spinning 360 dumper airs tonight. Make sure your brain bucket is strapped on nice and tight:razz:

I plan on wearing two helmets to the comp, just in case.

Greg

Staff member
After watching that, how did Greg lose to tele dude? That looks like a rook job to me.

Scrubbing all that speed after the jump killed me. Ain't no thing...

Truth be told. This year I'm determined to advance beyond one round. Or at least do better than Nigel. ;) He's actually a nice guy. I see him on the mountain all the time and we always say hello.

Greg

Staff member
This year I'm determined to advance beyond one round.

Listen to me. :roll: I should be concerned about just qualifying. I think the field is going to be a lot bigger this time.

downhill04

Scrubbing all that speed after the jump killed me. Ain't no thing...

Truth be told. This year I'm determined to advance beyond one round. Or at least do better than Nigel. ;) He's actually a nice guy. I see him on the mountain all the time and we always say hello.

He says hello because he made you his bitch last year :-o

Or

It could be that he feels guilty for falling down and still being awarded with winning that duel.