• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

kayaks for sale

jdleclerc

I have two kayaks that I would like to sell. Is this the correct forum for this? Anyone interested? Judy :D

cbcbd

Welcome!

Where are you located and what kayaks are they?
I have a friend who recently was showing some interest in buying a kayak.

Doug

jdleclerc

My kayaks are in Nashua, nh. I have a 15 1/2 foot Wilderness system, Alto, yellow, and a 12 1/2 foot Perception, Acadia, green. The yellow I am asking $400, with skirt, life vest and paddle. The Acadia I am asking 300$, with skirt, but no paddle. Please let me know what you think. Judy

astros610

kayak

jdleclerc said:
My kayaks are in Nashua, nh. I have a 15 1/2 foot Wilderness system, Alto, yellow, and a 12 1/2 foot Perception, Acadia, green. The yellow I am asking $400, with skirt, life vest and paddle. The Acadia I am asking 300$, with skirt, but no paddle. Please let me know what you think. Judy

Hi Judy - have you sold the Acadia? I am very interested in Southern Vermont... Anne

Rushski

Would be interested if I didn't already have two that won't be used this Summer.

Excellent deal otherwise and close to home. That's a steal, actually.

ravi

kayak

already sold? anyone have a kayak for sale?

jdleclerc

The acadia is gone.

The acadia is gone, but the yellow boat still longs for a new home. It has been displaced and is quite jealous. Judy

sinbad

alto

Is the alto still for sale. I live in south florida any ideas on shipping? Or are you up for a florida vacation?