• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

09 firefox

grindrite8

girl broke leg her loss ur gain 162 nordica firefox in plastic 375 no ship located in middlesex,vt sorry no pix no camera

Trekchick

I'm assuming with bindings?

Undoubtably one of the best Expert womens skis out there for the front side!!!

I'm not in the market, but I'd be happy to post this on SkiDiva, if you'd like.
Severine and/or I would be happy to field the swap for you.

bigbog

No Pics = Just another bigfoot sighting....getting pics up makes a deal go a lot easier. *Take a little time and clean em' up really well..especially bases.

$.01

Last edited:

grindrite8

still unsold yes they are in plastic never used bindings are in an unopend box

grindrite8

negative on owning a store....these skis were purchased as stated for my lady she will not be skiing this year....just looking to get back what i put into getting her skis thats all, trying to pass on a great deal on an excellent pair of skis to someone who might appreciate them.

Trekchick

grindrite, I appreciate the fact that this is an amazing ski. As I stated earlier, I owned this ski and think it is the best of the best for women's front side carvers. I'll even do a quick review for you.
Holds well on hard pack, handles crud and slop great, but hesitates to play nice in powder. This ski is not for the faint of heart. It is a ski that demands to be driven all the time and is not going to be fun for someone who wants to relax.
It is labeled an Expert ski for women and that is exactly what it is!

Given the fact that it is a great ski, I'm hoping that someone snags it, but given your post history, I question your credibility. IMHO These types of sales are a benefit for someone who is a part of the ski community. The sad state is that folks like you tend to use this community as a craigslist. Bad Form in my book. But that's just me.

grindrite8

is this not a forum to buy and sell gear? thats all i am doing. please correct me if i am missing something in the forum title

Trekchick

is this not a forum to buy and sell gear? thats all i am doing. please correct me if i am missing something in the forum title
Again, this could just be my opinion, but, this is a ski community where ski/snowboard enthusiasts come together to meet, ski and get to know each other. The added advantage is that they can post things they have for sale to buy/sell to other members of the community.
Credibility to sell comes from participating and getting to know others who participate here on a regular basis. Your post history indicates that you only come here to sell.

Community building comes first
Selling is a benefit to those who have come to know each other.
Again, that's just me. Others here may not feel the same.

highpeaksdrifter

Again, this could just be my opinion, but, this is a ski community where ski/snowboard enthusiasts come together to meet, ski and get to know each other. The added advantage is that they can post things they have for sale to buy/sell to other members of the community.
Credibility to sell comes from participating and getting to know others who participate here on a regular basis. Your post history indicates that you only come here to sell.

Community building comes first
Selling is a benefit to those who have come to know each other.
Again, that's just me. Others here may not feel the same.

Well everyone has their own opinion, but from my perspective, if someone has a good deal and I'm in the market, I want to know about it even if they don't post here much.