• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Dalbello Krypton Storm ID 24.5

Trekchick

I have new boots and will need to sell my 2 year old Krypton Storms. They have the ID liner, unused stock footbeds, and the bag of tricks that come with all Kryptons.
I have approximately 100 days in them.
As a point of reference, I wear a womens shoe size 7.5 and have a comfort recreational fit in these boots.

Make offer

Trekchick

I have new boots and will need to sell my 2 year old Krypton Storms. They have the ID liner, unused stock footbeds, and the bag of tricks that come with all Kryptons.
I have approximately 100 days in them.
As a point of reference, I wear a womens shoe size 7.5 and have a comfort recreational fit in these boots.

Make offer
And Carrie, If they were in your size, I'd have given you and extra special deal ;)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I know, I know. You and your tiny feet... ;)

Actually, they're only 1 full size too small. C'est la vie. Hope someone on here can snatch up these boots because they really are pretty great!

Trekchick

I'd like to add, that these liners have been heated once. When they're reheated they'll essentially be like new liners to your feet.

Here are pics of my old boots next to my new boots
The Blue ones are for sale, not the tootsie roll boots:
n830505017_4391668_6290.jpg