• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sidi Dominator 5 Bike Shoe - Men's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainLove

Gear Merchant
Website
www.chainlove.com
Sidi Dominator 5 Bike Shoe - Men's

BKBK.jpg

Some people say you could have two pair of shoes for the price of a pair of Sidi's. We say the Italians at Sidi craft bicycling shoes three times better than anyone else. The Dominator 5's hand-stitched Lorica synthetic leather molds to your foot just like the real thing, but stands up to abrasion, water, and the test of years like solid granite. Cooling mesh inserts expel hot air like politicians during an election year, and the stiff composite midsole transmits power precisely while flexing just enough to make a 24-hour enduro feel like a spin around the block. One-hand adjustable ratchets allow you to adjust your instep fit without even clipping out, and Sidi's patented High Security straps have interlocking plastic teeth to keep them from slipping mid-hammer.
Price: $143.75 (52% Off!)
Regularly: $299.95

Buy Now

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Damn I missed this.

I need a new pair of mtn bike kicks so bad...mine are like 5 years old, and are falling apart at the seams...one of these days, I'm going to bunny hop something and my cleat and sole of the shoe is going to be in the pedal and the rest of the show stuck to my foot!

Status
Not open for further replies.