• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Posting pictures - help

Bumpsis

I've never posted pictures when participating in the forums. I'd like to be able to do so but I'm having problems.
I follwed the procedure outlined under posting pictures described in the FAQ.
So I'm getting to the "manage attachment" screen, I browse and select the intended picture from my computer, it gets uploaded OK. I then see the box that shows my "current attachements" and here is where I'm stuck.

Your procedure states : "you can click the arrow next to "ATTACHMENT icon" and select it from the list".

I don't see any arrows on this screen that I can click. Can you help?

BeanoNYC

Right click/apple click on the picture and then "copy image location"

click on the icon of the "mountain postcard" and paste the location in the dialogue box.

Greg

Staff member
A lot of members upload pics to the Gallery. Under every photo there is the IMG code you can copy/paste into a post.

bvibert

Staff member
A lot of members upload pics to the Gallery. Under every photo there is the IMG code you can copy/paste into a post.

That's the easiest way to do it.

I have no idea what "arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon'" they're talking about in the FAQ.