The "Sugarbush Thread" - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 344 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Items for Sale
    Well, getting back to our favorite SB runs, I think that most of the folks from the old RSN room will recall that the room agreed that Zip is a pretty hot trail! If not that, Spread Eagle. Both are just great examples of the world class terrain that we love and enjoy at SB North

Live, Ski, or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss
    Well, getting back to our favorite SB runs, I think that most of the folks from the old RSN room will recall that the room agreed that Zip is a pretty hot trail! If not that, Spread Eagle. Both are just great examples of the world class terrain that we love and enjoy at SB North
    Oh clearly, can't forget those...

Haha, good times in RSN land...

Warren 4th of July

(sorry to go off on a tangent briefly) Did you go to the parade? What did you think? Nearly 6000 Buddy Badges were sold at $1 each. That says good turnout. What did you like best? Lostone, I looked for your camera bag... but alas.
    Come for the Mountains. Stay for the Valley.

Re: Warren 4th of July

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    (sorry to go off on a tangent briefly) Did you go to the parade? What did you think? Nearly 6000 Buddy Badges were sold at $1 each. That says good turnout. What did you like best? Lostone, I looked for your camera bag... but alas.
    I've missed it the last 3 years unfortunately, being at camps, did this year too, definitely miss it... how was the traffic situation at the access road bridge? I'm sure this was heavily discussed already, just wondering, how did they work around that? German Flats-Inferno Road-West Hill?

Re: Warren 4th of July

Quote Originally Posted by Strat
    I've missed it the last 3 years unfortunately, being at camps, did this year too, definitely miss it... how was the traffic situation at the access road bridge? I'm sure this was heavily discussed already, just wondering, how did they work around that? German Flats-Inferno Road-West Hill?
    ahhh- got the key from AOT, switched to blinking red/yellow and stationed an officer to direct traffic. Once rush was over, turned the signal back on and all was well.... Never underestimate the power of those in noski's circle.... Madbus ran all day to Yestermorrow and Lincoln Peak satellite parking. I think things were real smooth in the traffic department. You did miss another good parade, though.

Lostone, I looked for your camera bag... but alas.
    But alas... you saw it and hid!

You're not the first to hide from me. There's a long line. Where the heck is 2438? Still looking.

Good times. Saw a number of people I know, and I really don't know anyone.

Took over 100 pix. Will get some of them up in the near future. Will post in this thread, when I have.

Some pix from last year's parade, here: http://groups.msn.com/JimsSceneryPix...arade2004.msnw

Who did I like? Michael Jackson with the Free Daycare sign? Battle of the Georges? No... It was the depends group.
    Look! Up in the sky!

Oh yeah, and as for Zip, got a pic on Sunday of a bunch of people picnicing just below it.

Don't they know someone is liable to come down it out of control from such a steep, dangerous trail and hit them??

It is a more difficult trail, ya know!
    Look! Up in the sky!

Independence Day

Well, while we wait for Lostone , here are some of my photos from the Warren 4th of July Parade.

Re: Independence Day

Quote Originally Posted by daevious
    Well, while we wait for Lostone , here are some of my photos from the Warren 4th of July Parade.
    Great pics! I was across the street- making your location about 2 o'clock from me. I am hearing great reviews on this year's parade. I have to agree it was a good one. Did anyone notice how clean the town was...?

Ignore daevious' pix!

Here are the good ones, because... uh... I took mine first, so they were fresher!...

Yeah! That's the ticket!

I was before him on the route,tho I don't know which o'clock it was because... I use digital!

In any case, here are some of my pix:
    http://groups.msn.com/JimsSceneryPix...05.msnw?Page=1

Look! Up in the sky!

Thread Information