The "Sugarbush Thread" - Page 308

AlpineZone

Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308
Results 3,071 to 3,079 of 3079
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I loaded my Peaks gift cards on my pass last season. If you spent $100, they gave you a gift card for $125. The benefit of loading it on the pass is that the dollar amount is stored in their system. If you happened to lose the gift card, you were SOL.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app
    This I would think of doing.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Also I hate to have my wallet with me.
    I need mine anyway in case I get carded...which still happens every once in a while. I'd feel naked leaving my house without my wallet.

Too many things in my wallet to take with me while I'm skiing. I always just carry my license, a credit card, my insurance card and of course a bit of cash. Hasn't failed me yet!

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    I need mine anyway in case I get carded...which still happens every once in a while. I'd feel naked leaving my house without my wallet.
    I feel the same way. Though not the carding part. That ship has 99.9% sailed.

Wallet, keys and cell phone are pretty much always on me or within close proximity to me.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbushskier View Post
    Too many things in my wallet to take with me while I'm skiing. I always just carry my license, a credit card, my insurance card and of course a bit of cash. Hasn't failed me yet!
    If I start taking certain things out of my wallet instead of taking the whole wallet with me I would surely lose something somewhere along the way (or even just forget to put it back in my wallet).

If I start taking certain things out of my wallet instead of taking the whole wallet with me I would surely lose something somewhere along the way (or even just forget to put it back in my wallet).
    Actually happen to my wife. She takes a card and drivers license out of her wallet/purse and actually left it at the bar with an open tab. However, most places now days just scan it and give you back your card.
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

This is actually one of the reasons I like the resort charge. I hate to carry the bulky wallet. So when I used to take out my license, credit card and cash and carry it with me with a money clip, I would forget to take it back out and leave it in VT for a week until I came back next weekend. What a pain in the a$$. Everybody has a routine. To each their own.

This is actually one of the reasons I like the resort charge. I hate to carry the bulky wallet. So when I used to take out my license, credit card and cash and carry it with me with a money clip, I would forget to take it back out and leave it in VT for a week until I came back next weekend. What a pain in the a$$. Everybody has a routine. To each their own.
    I could see that and for what it is worth, I'm glad SB is keeping resort charge available for people that want it. Even though I don't personally use it, I wouldn't want it taken away as I never like anything that represents a step backwards.

Exactly!!

Thread Information