The "Sugarbush Thread" - Page 443

AlpineZone

Page 443 of 443 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443
Results 4,421 to 4,429 of 4429
    Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    There isn't. He was referring to what he was reading in this thread (which I think was misinterpreted as I didn't see what he saw).
    Go back to posts 4382, 4388, 4392 and 4397 and tell me that these people do not have issues with ski racers. It seems to me it is hard to misinterpret how they feel.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    Was this the guy?

No sorry those kids in the video look old enough to actually defend themselves.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Go back to posts 4382, 4388, 4392 and 4397 and tell me that these people do not have issues with ski racers. It seems to me it is hard to misinterpret how they feel.
    Issues is not the same as hatred. Even re-reading those posts, I don't see anything to that level. All those posts are pretty much talking in general, not really issues specifically at Sugarbush.

Oh well, slow day at work and I'm off to the lake for the weekend. No more posts from me today.

As the author of post 4397, I can tell you I do not have issues with ski racers, so you have "misinterpreted how they (I) feel". My issue is with ANYONE who leaves their skis in a place that makes it difficult for others to navigate access to the lodge when there is available space on the rack. If you need to turn it into an attack on ski racers, then that's on you. My point is one of common courtesy to other skiers.

As the author of post 4392, I can tell you I do not have issues with ski racers (save the 1 mentioned), but I think you may have an issue with literary absolutism.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

I really only play the part of a curmudgeon on the internet and don't get too bothered by the slobs in real life.

Having said that, F those punk kids

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    As the author of post 4392, I can tell you I do not have issues with ski racers (save the 1 mentioned), but I think you may have an issue with literary absolutism.
    WTF are you talking about? - It seems pretty clear to me after reading your post below, that you do have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    The disrespect shown by racers really should be policed by their coaches. It's a big problem at Attitash
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    Spot on
    Where ISN'T it a "big problem" when racer kids descend upon a property?

I've noticed this for years, but I've never understood it from a sociological perspective.

1) Are racer kids simply raised more entitled to do whatever they want, with no control or accountability?
    2) Are racer kids statistically significantly more likely to have bad parents?
    3) Did it evolve culturally that racer kids can toss their crap anywhere they want (seems unlikely)?

I. Dont. Get. It.

But the "racer crap tossed everywhere", occurrence is undeniably real.

FWIW...new pump house building under construction at the pond at Mt Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by mbedle View Post
    WTF are you talking about? - It seems pretty clear to me after reading your post below, that you do have issues.
    Hence, "SAVE the 1 mentioned".

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post

But the "racer crap tossed everywhere", occurrence is undeniably real.
    And your "issue" is apparently reading for content.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Thread Information